8.10.2011

COOKIES!!!

I hope you said that in your mind like Cookie Monster from Sesame Street does.

I have been making cookies the last couple days because there have been some flavor combos that I wanted to experiement with and I am proud to say they were a success...most of them. The lavander nutmeg and chocolate mint (as in mint leaves from the plant) weren't the greatest but the rosemary lemon, chocolate cinnamon cayanne chili powder cookies with spectacular. As were the fresh nutmeg and pepper and the lemon cardamom. Cardamom has to be one of the best tasting spices. It has replaced my love of cinnamon in that I want to put it in everything. The chocolate anise were also surprising delicious.

I was in heaven as I smelled and poured in the spices, herbs, and lemon zest. I have found my place in this world and plan to stay and make my mark in the baking world. I just discovered Pintrest as well and discovered a recipe for chocolate chip cookies with bacon in them. I have to try it. How could you not want to try that?

No comments:

Post a Comment