8.01.2011

P.S.

Ok so I know that about an hour ago I said it was bed time but I failed and am still awake looking at blogs and can I just say how completely in love with blogs I am! and by being in love with blogs I really mean I am love with people's lives! It fascinates me to be able to peek into a person's world and they don't even know that I'm doing it. Blogs are the ultimate in people watching which is one of my favorite past times. But anyway all this UPW (ultimate people watching) has made me envious and I want to be cute and crafty and classy like so many people seem to be. I live in a world where everyone seems to be similar. They dress the same and listen to the same music and watch the same movies and do basically all the same conservative things but I don't want to fit into their molds! I want to branch out because so far that is what has brought me the most joy in life. That's why I started this blog because I think that I am beginning to apply the things I have slowly been learning in the last five or so years and maybe my adventures and creations can one day inspire others to branch out in joy as well. And I have to do something to avoid becoming nonchalant and frumpy in my style and view of life and things in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment