8.01.2011

Hmmm...So I'm starting a Blog

I know my title is a little obvious but it's how I feel about this blog. I never thought I would be a blogger but then I started looking at everyone else's blogs (by everyone I mean the many craft/sewing/art blogs that I have been looking at lately) and I couldn't resist. It's so appealing to have a place to show off what I've created because try as I might I have to be making something because if I don't I lose sleep at night. I lay there and think of what I'm going to do with the amazing $1.50 a yard fabric from Walmart that pretty much made my week at least 10 times better, the birthday cake for a friend or dear little sister, or all the things I could do with french toast. The possibilities are endless! So I have no idea what I'm doing and will be talking to my technologically savy friends and family to make this blog worth looking at and then the rest is up to me.

I already have my first creation to post because I made the most adorable skirt today. It's a paper bag skirt and I'm in love with it. I will be posting it tomorrow however because it's bed time and I'm already tired of blogging...we'll see how long this lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment